I am a person that can get distracted and side tracked very easily. I can also be lured by being lazy or sneaking in more sleep then I really need. So, this post is about getting my act together-my house, my life, my family and mostly me back on track to accomplish the most out of every single day. I have been thinking about a few small daily goals, and if I accomplish them on all or most days what great progress would be made at the end of each week.
So here is my list of daily goals, with a bit of explaination with some of them.
1. walk/exercise at least 20 minutes.
2. clean/work on my part time job.
3. cook something-whether it is our big meal of the day, remaking leftovers, batch cooking or working on goodies for gift baskets for the holidays or birthdays.
4. clean/organize at home for at least 20 minutes.
5. work on basement a little bit.
6. plan for 20 minutes-if it is budgeting, or meal planning, trip planning, you get the idea.
7. read God's word for at least 20 minutes.
8. blog or work on blog materials.
10. Study. I am taking courses to become a medical transcriptionist.
there is my list, so far today I am doing pretty well.
How do you keep yourself on track? Do you have a goal list?