We’ve all heard about the digestive and other health benefits of having enough fiber, but in addition to helping promote regularity and good digestive health adequate soluble fiber intake offers an abundance of health benefits, ranging from a reduced risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol, to reducing blood sugar absorption, thereby assisting in the management of Type-2 Diabetes. Fiber can also aid in weight loss by making you feel fuller longer.
Psyllium fiber, such as the fiber found in Konsyl Fiber Supplements, is a bulk-forming soluble fiber derived from the outer coating, or "husk" of the psyllium plant's seeds. Because psyllium does not come from wheat it is therefore gluten free and safe for celiac patients. Konsyl products are also safe for pregnant and nursing women. Just one serving of Konsyl Original Formula 450g provides 6 grams of psyllium fiber (equal to 3 grams of soluble fiber), 75% more than the leading brands.
How do we know if we are actually getting the recommended daily fiber intake? The American Dietetic Association recommends getting between 25-38 grams of fiber each day. Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements, along with a healthy diet that includes plenty of fiber rich foods, will help you achieve your daily fiber goal.
- 38 grams for men under the age of 50 to 21 years of age
- 30 grams for men over 50 years of age
- 25 grams for women under the age of 50 to 21 years of age
- 21 grams for women over 50 years of age
Many of Konsyl Fiber products are sugar and gluten free and are all natural. The full Konsyl Fiber Supplement line is:
- Made with 100% pure psyllium, a soluble plant fiber
- Safe for celiac patients, diabetics and pregnant and nursing mothers
- Available in powder, capsule and single-serve packets
Who should take Konsyl products?
Konsyl is for women and men of all ages who want to:
· Relieve constipation and induce regularity (even while pregnant)
· Get relief from various gastrointestinal disorders, such as diverticulosis, Crohn's disease, acid reflux and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
· Reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol
· Follow a heart-healthy diet
· Enhance weight loss
· Help decrease blood cholesterol levels and help maintain healthy blood glucose and insulin levels
· Reduce the chance of developing hemorrhoids
The featured Konsyl product line includes:
- Konsyl Original Formula 450g (SRP $19.00)
- Konsyl Psyllium Caps 100's (SRP $9.50)
- Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Packets 30's (SRP $9.50)
- Konsyl Balance 300g (SRP $13.50)
Konsyl Original 450g – the number one doctor recommended all natural psyllium fiber supplement- is available in retail stores; other Konsyl products, as well as Konsyl Original, are conveniently available for purchase on www.konsyl.com and on various e-tailers, such as drugstore.com, walmart.com, Amazon.com.
Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Packets 30's
Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Fiber Supplement Packets contain psyllium fiber with a refreshing, sugar-free orange flavor and smooth texture for a convenient and pleasant tasting way to increase daily fiber intake. The packets are effective in relieving occasional constipation and restoring regularity, producing a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours, as well as providing many other digestive health benefits. This product’s heart-healthy formula helps to lower cholesterol, which can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Konsyl Balance 300g
Konsyl Balance Fiber Supplement is a blend of psyllium fiber and inulin, a soluble prebiotic fiber designed to stimulate growth of healthy bacteria in the gut. The combination of the two fibers helps to maintain a healthy digestive balance. Sugar free with a refreshing orange flavor, the innovative blend can reduce the risk of heart disease as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Konsyl Balance helps to lower cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar levels and helps manage body weight by helping to feel full and curb food cravings.*
Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
8050 Industrial Park Road,
Easton , MD 21601
My review: I am regular as can be using this product and it is very easy to take. :)
And (1) one lucky reader will win
To enter be a follower of Picking up the Pennies and leave a comment stating so.
Second entry 'Like' on face book and leave a comment you did so.
Contest will end at 11:59pm on November 21, 2011. Good luck