This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you looking for some help this summer with your cell phone bill? Are you searching for a low cost phone for your kids so you can keep in touch with them? Have you struggled in the past finding phones to fit your family’s needs? TracFone is here to help!
My 12 year old is not ready for a cell phone with a high monthly plan, but he is ready for a cell phone when separated from the rest of the family. After we did a lot of research we decided on a TracFone. The facts we like about the TracFone include:
• TracFone offers the least expensive way to own and use a cell phone in America.
• There are no contracts, no credit checks, no activation charges or cancellation fees. No surprises!
• Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity.
• Brand name phones from leading manufacturers like Motorola, Kyocera, LG, Nokia and Samsung. Choose from simple "Candy Bar" phones, to Bluetooth®-enabled "Smart" phones.
There are many different plans to choose from:
• Pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country.
• 1 year service cards give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00
• “Double minutes for the life of your phone” is a feature that can be purchased separately for only$19.99, but some phones include it!
• Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes.
We chose a simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00.
But TracFone also offers great phones packed with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, for $29.99.
For more information on the features these phones offer, please check out these YouTube videos:
For more information on convenience, reliability and coverage check out these videos from real TracFone customers!